Oak Crossings

This crossing pattern in on one of the massive solid oak doors removed from the Seaboard Building in Norfolk Virginia. The building was originally built in 1899 as a U.S Post Office and Federal Courthouse. In 1938 it became Norfolk City Hall and is currently being renovated to become a key part of the new Samuel Slover Memorial Library. Canon 7D, 1/200 sec @ f/4.0, ISO 1600, 85mm prime lens, converted to black and white.


Popular posts from this blog

87 - Air Force Memorial

Edison Filament Light Blub