Sunday, December 8, 2013

Twilight Chapel

The Chapel at the Barry Robinson Center was built in 1933 as part of the James Barry Robinson Home For Boys, an orphanage and school. The chapel is a beautiful sight just after sunset with its holiday lights aglow. Taken with a Canon G10, f5, 1s (tripod), ISO 200, 40mm equivalent. Post processed with Photomatrix Pro 3.1 blended exposures.

No comments: